The world’s hottest sauce is named Mad Dog 357 Plutonium No. 9 and it has a Scoville heat rating of 9 million units (million Scovilles) (SHUs).
- 1 What is the top 5 hottest hot sauces?
- 2 What are the top 10 hottest hot sauces?
- 3 How hot is 16 million Scoville?
- 4 How hot is 9 million Scovilles?
- 5 How hot is Satan’s Blood?
- 6 Is Da Bomb the hottest sauce?
- 7 How hot is Mad Dog 357 sauce?
- 8 How hot is wasabi in Scoville Units?
- 9 How hot is a habanero pepper?
- 10 How hot is a scorpion chilli?
- 11 Why is Mad Dog 357 so expensive?
- 12 Is Mad Dog 357 Safe?
- 13 How hot is Daves Insanity sauce?
What is the top 5 hottest hot sauces?
The Hottest Hot Sauces in the World
- Mad Dog 357 No.
- The Source Hot Sauce, 7.1 Million Scoville Units.
- Black Mamba 6 Get Bitten Hot Sauce.
- The Source Hot Sauce, 7.1 Million Scoville Units. 1.7oz. of Mad Dog 357 Pepper Extract with 5 Million Scoville Units
- With a wooden coffin, you may enjoy Meet Your Maker Retribution Hot Sauce. Mad Dog 44 Magnum 4 Million Scoville Pepper Extract 1.7oz.
- Mad Dog 44 Magnum 4 Million Scoville Pepper Extract 1.7oz.
What are the top 10 hottest hot sauces?
The 10 Most Poisonous Hot Sauces (That still have flavour)
- # 1 Shart – Reaper Sauce.
- # 2 Culley’s – Brutality.
- # 3 Dawson’s – Heatonist no.
- # 4 Condimaniac – Flying Fox.
- # 5 Marie Sharp’s – Comatose Habanero.
- # 6 Bravado – AKA Miso Ghost-Reaper Hot Sauce.
- # 7 Torchbearer – Garlic Reaper
How hot is 16 million Scoville?
Pure Capsaicin has a heat rating of around 16 million Scoville Units, which is the greatest degree of heat that can be achieved. This unit is named after pharmacist Wilbur Scoville, who in 1912 devised an accurate technique to determine how hot chilies were by measuring the amount of Capsaicin contained in them (the chemical compound in hot peppers that is responsible for their heat).
How hot is 9 million Scovilles?
What is the heat level of 9 million Scovilles? 9 starts with 1,000 ounces of raw peppers—1,000 ounces!—and finishes up with 1 ounce of potent extract that ranks 9,000,000 on the Scoville scale, according to the manufacturer. “It’s a scorching hot mess!”
How hot is Satan’s Blood?
With 800,000 Scoville Units, Satan’s Blood is a very hot sauce. This implies that every drop is four times spicy as a typical habanero or Scotch bonnet pepper. The heat of Satan’s Blood exceeds that of Tabasco Sauce by more than 300 times (or as I call it, the dreaded T).
Is Da Bomb the hottest sauce?
It has a Scoville heat rating of 135,600, which is the highest possible rating on a scale that assesses the intensity of spicy foods. What’s even more bizarre is that Da’ Bomb Beyond Insanity is not the spiciest sauce that Spicin Foods produces.
How hot is Mad Dog 357 sauce?
Using the Scoville heat scale, which evaluates the intensity of heat in spicy meals, it receives a rating of 135,600 points. What’s even more bizarre is that Da’ Bomb Beyond Insanity isn’t even the hottest sauce that Spicin Foods produces.
How hot is wasabi in Scoville Units?
But unlike chili peppers, wasabi, which is a root rather than a pepper, is not a hot pepper. As a result, it cannot be quantified using the Scoville heat index scale.
How hot is a habanero pepper?
Having said that, the habanero pepper is filled with capsaicinoids, scoring extremely high on this test (150,000 Scoville Heat Units) and ranking among the hotter peppers on the globe.
How hot is a scorpion chilli?
Recently, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion was dubbed “the new world’s hottest chili pepper,” with some specimens of this pungent plant recording more than 2 million Scoville heat units, according to a recent research (SHU). That implies that each of these small bundles of delight contains the heat of almost 400 jalapenos.
Why is Mad Dog 357 so expensive?
What is the source of Mad Dog 357’s high price? Tabasco enthusiasts spend $100 per ounce for the pepper extract, which is so fiery that it may cause sobbing, cramps, and the inability to stand up straight in some people who consume it.
Is Mad Dog 357 Safe?
Because of the extremely heated nature of this product, it is intended to be used as a culinary ingredient. If this product is directly swallowed, ingested, or applied to the body, it has the potential to cause significant damage.
How hot is Daves Insanity sauce?
Since its introduction in 1993, Dave’s Insanity Sauce has been known for being one of the first sauces to be created entirely from capsaicin extract, allowing it to be even hotter than the hottest habanero-pepper sauces available at the time. It has been given a Scoville unit rating of 180,000, whilst Tabasco sauce has a rating of 2,500-5,000.