What is the calorie count of Popeye?
- Popeye meals typically have a calorie count of less than 400 calories for the chicken portion, however side items such as Mashed Potatoes and French Fries can cause the calorie count to surge. The highest calorie count on the Popeye menu is 595 calories, which can be found in one dish (six pieces) of Cajun Wings and Grilled Sandwiches.
- 1 How many calories are in Popeyes coleslaw?
- 2 Does Coleslaw have high calories?
- 3 Is Popeyes coleslaw good?
- 4 Is Popeyes coleslaw vegan?
- 5 How many calories are in the Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich?
- 6 Is Popeyes Red Beans and Rice healthy?
- 7 How many calories in Popeyes 3 piece Tenders combo?
- 8 Does coleslaw help you lose weight?
- 9 How many calories in a half a cup of coleslaw with mayonnaise?
- 10 Is coleslaw healthy or unhealthy?
How many calories are in Popeyes coleslaw?
Popeyes Coleslaw (one package) includes 16.9 grams of total carbohydrates, 14.9 grams of net carbohydrates, 13.4 grams of fat, 1.2 grams of protein, and 193 calories.
Does Coleslaw have high calories?
You should expect to consume around 300 calories and 21 grams of fat if you order coleslaw from a fast-food or sit-down restaurant. Also bear in mind that this high-fat side dish is often served alongside items that are already rich in calories, such as fried chicken or shellfish.
Is Popeyes coleslaw good?
13. Popeyes Coleslaw (also known as Popeyes Dressing). Popeyes is not the place to get your greens if you’re following the wrong rules of nutrition. As a side note, coleslaw is delectable and can be rather refreshing when you’re trying to cut through all of the deep-fried goodies.
Is Popeyes coleslaw vegan?
However, in Popeyes, they are very much the same. According to their frequently asked questions, there are just a few options available for those wishing to reduce their meat intake. The cole slaw, the mashed potatoes, and the rice are the only items on the menu that are labeled as vegetarian. The corn on the cob, mac and cheese, and biscuits are all made without the addition of meat.
How many calories are in the Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich?
Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sandwich contains 700 calories in a serving size of one sandwich.
Is Popeyes Red Beans and Rice healthy?
Popeye’s red beans and rice meal is an excellent source of fiber, with between 5 and 15 grams of dietary fiber per serving, depending on the size of the portion. People who are gluten intolerant can safely enjoy this gluten-free meal; but, because it contains soy, it is not suitable for those who are allergic to or intolerant to soy products.
How many calories in Popeyes 3 piece Tenders combo?
Popeyes Chicken Tenders with a Spicy Kick (3 Pcs) Calories There are 310 calories in a serving of Popeyes Chicken Spicy Tenders (3 Pcs).
Does coleslaw help you lose weight?
You might not think of coleslaw as a weight-loss food, but by tweaking a few ingredients in your standard recipe, you can change it into a nutritious basis that can be used to create a number of delectable recipes.
How many calories in a half a cup of coleslaw with mayonnaise?
Coleslaw with mayo dressing (0.5 cup) has 6.1 grams of total carbohydrates, 4.6 grams of net carbohydrates, 18.4 grams of fat, 1 gram of protein, and 192 calories.
Is coleslaw healthy or unhealthy?
Yes, coleslaw may be beneficial to one’s health! Because coleslaw is made out of shredded vegetables (traditionally cabbage), it is naturally high in vitamins and fiber and hence beneficial to your health. The dressing is the source of the problem. The majority of conventional creamy coleslaw dressings are produced with high-fat components such as mayonnaise and contain sugar as well.