And keep in mind that cleanliness is second only to godliness when it comes to cooking with turkey or any other meat that requires the same amount of time for each pound of turkey. As an example, if you had a 16-pound turkey, you
How long do you cook a Butterball turkey per pound?
How long should a Butterball turkey be cooked per pound of meat? Cook the turkey for 3 to 4 minutes per pound, depending on its size. Cooking the turkey is complete when the dark flesh reaches an internal temperature of 175° F to 180° F and all of the white meat reaches an internal temperature of 165° F to 170° F, respectively.
Why Butterball turkeys are the best?
- Oil-less The Turkey Fryer is a more nutritious method of cooking turkey.
- Powered by Char-Broil TRU-Infrared cooking technology, this grill consistently produces juicy results on the interior and a crispy outside.
- Prepare perfectly cooked entire turkeys, chickens, or roasts up to 16 pounds in weight, according to your specifications.
- Save money and worry by not having to purchase or dispose of any oil
- There is no heated oil to burn, spatter, or spill, so you can save money and stress.
What temperature do you cook a stuffed turkey?
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. .
- Stuff the cavity with a light layer of filling. .
- Place the turkey breast side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan (about 2 inches deep). …
- Make a tent out of heavy-duty aluminum foil to cover the turkey loosely. .
- Remove the foil cover after approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours of cooking to allow the skin to brown.