These Are the Top 5 Fast-Food Chains in America Right Now
- Taco Bell.
- 1 What is the most popular fast-food restaurant 2021?
- 2 What is the best fast-food restaurant in the US?
- 3 Is Wendy’s more popular than Burger King?
- 4 What state is Chick-fil-A most popular?
- 5 Who is the biggest fast food chain in America?
- 6 Who has the freshest fast food?
- 7 What is America’s favorite restaurant?
- 8 Who makes the best fast food burger?
- 9 What fast food chain makes the most money in the United States?
- 10 What is the cleanest fast-food restaurant?
- 11 What is the least popular fast-food restaurant?
What is the most popular fast-food restaurant 2021?
Chick-fil-A Despite the fact that its ranking went down by one point this year, Chick-fil-A was voted the highest-rated fast-food chain on the 2021 ACSI survey, with a score of 83. Customers on ConsumerAffairs appear to agree, as the chicken sandwich chain has a 3.9 out of 5-star overall customer rating.
What is the best fast-food restaurant in the US?
The American Customer Satisfaction Index released its list of best fast-food restaurants, and Chick-fil-A took the top title for the seventh straight year. Of the fast-food places, also known as limited-service restaurants, Chick-fil-A came in first place with a score of 83 out of 100.
Is Wendy’s more popular than Burger King?
Wendy’s WEN -0.9% surpassed Burger King at some point to become the nation’s No. 2 burger chain by sales. According to Technomic data and reported by Restaurant Business, Wendy’s system sales increased by 4.8% last year to $10.2 billion. Burger King, meanwhile, dropped by 5.4% to $9.6 billion.
What state is Chick-fil-A most popular?
The state with the most number of Chick-Fil-A locations in the US is Texas, with 455 locations, which is 16% of all Chick-Fil-A locations in America.
Who is the biggest fast food chain in America?
Today, McDonald’s is the number one restaurant chain in America based on both sales and number of locations, and it has over 36,000 restaurants in over 100 different countries.
Who has the freshest fast food?
Here are the eight fast-food chains with the cleanest restaurants in the industry, according to customers.
- Panera Bread.
- Culver’s. Culver’s / Yelp.
- Chipotle. Irene Jiang / Business Insider.
- Whataburger. Hollis Johnson/Business Insider.
- Five Guys. Hollis Johnson/Business Insider.
What is America’s favorite restaurant?
More than 19,000 people participated in this study, and they spoke loud and clear: Chick-fil-A takes the top spot for the fifth year in a row, scoring an 83. Other restaurants in the survey included favorites like Starbucks, Dunkin’, Taco Bell, and McDonald’s.
Who makes the best fast food burger?
The 10 Best Fast Food Burgers, Ranked
- The Whopper, Burger King.
- Cheeseburger, Five Guys.
- Double-Double, In-N-Out.
- Truffle Mushroom Swiss Black Bean Burger, Smashburger.
- Bacon ‘n Cheese Single Steakburger, Steak ‘n Shake.
- Cheese Slider, White Castle.
- Patty Melt, Whataburger.
- Dave’s Double, Wendy’s.
What fast food chain makes the most money in the United States?
These are the largest fast-food chains by revenue in the United States, including all system-wide sales (which includes franchise sales) as reported by QSR Magazine: McDonald’s: $37 billion in system-wide U.S. sales. Starbucks: $13 billion in system-wide U.S. sales. Subway: $10.8 billion in system-wide U.S. sales.
What is the cleanest fast-food restaurant?
This Is the Cleanest Fast-Food Chain in America
- Papa Murphy’s (63%) Papa murphys pizza. The take-and-bake pizza chain Papa Murphy’s Pizza garnered a 63% overall cleanliness score.
- Newk’s Eatery (64.9%) Newk’s eatery.
- Firehouse Subs (65.8%) firehouse subs storefront.
- Culvers (67.1%) Culvers.
What is the least popular fast-food restaurant?
This Is the Least Popular Fast-Food Burger
- Taco Bell.
- Long John Silver’s.
- Taco John’s.