How Do I Dress Like a Geek Suggestions
- High-water pants.
- Oxford shirt.
- Pocket protector filled with pencils and pens.
- Bow tie.
- 1 How do you act like a geek?
- 2 How do I not look like a geek?
- 3 What do you need for a nerd costume?
- 4 What would a nerd wear Tania?
- 5 What is the personality of a geek?
- 6 What do nerds do for fun?
- 7 How does a nerd look?
- 8 Who is nerdy?
- 9 Who are the famous geeks?
- 10 How can I look less nerdy with glasses?
- 11 What do nerds look for in a girl?
- 12 What pants do nerds wear?
- 13 How should I dress up for nerd day at school?
How do you act like a geek?
How to Be a Nerd
- Understand what being a nerd means’.
- Read books.
- Increase your vocabulary, and use it!
- Become the “Master'” on certain topics.
- Find friends with similar interests.
- Get dressed.
- Buy button up shirts (like you usually wear with school uniforms).
How do I not look like a geek?
1 Part 1 of 3: Looking Less Like a Nerd
- Avoid over-accessorizing. Most people see nerds as wearing their interests, so keep away from big logos or clothes with images.
- Consider contact lenses if you wear glasses. Alternatively, choose glasses that look cool or fashionable.
What do you need for a nerd costume?
The classic accessories for a nerd costume could include glasses, a tie or preferably a bow-tie, suspenders, and a pocket protector, some pens, a ruler or a calculator in your shirt pocket. Don’t forget to add a little bit of tape to your glasses over the bridge of your nose. Carry a book with you as an accessory.
What would a nerd wear Tania?
Tania is the blogger behind What Would A Nerd Wear, a fashion blog that is unlike any you’ve ever read. She’s managed to carve out a niche for herself in the blogging world by honing in on her simple bookworm style.
What is the personality of a geek?
The word geek is a slang term originally used to describe eccentric or non-mainstream people; in current use, the word typically connotes an expert or enthusiast obsessed with a hobby or intellectual pursuit.
What do nerds do for fun?
1. They have fun. A lot of nerds express their love for whatever they happen to be nerdy about in fun and creative ways. They may, for example, be into cosplay, going to cons, roleplaying games, or tracking the filming locations of their favorite shows.
How does a nerd look?
The shirt should be buttoned up, and preferably tucked into a pair of pants or a skirt. Wear a collared shirt underneath a vest or sweater if you have one, and have the neck collar and sleeves showing. Try a plain white dress shirt, a plaid or checkered button-up, or a collared t-shirt in any color.
Who is nerdy?
A nerd is a person seen as overly intellectual, obsessive, introverted or lacking social skills.
Who are the famous geeks?
Top 9 Geeks Of All Time
- Stephen Hawking. It feels churlish to accuse one of the greatest scientific minds of our generation a geek.
- Sheldon Cooper. Penny, Penny, Penny.
- Bill gates. The guy who pretty much made PC’s what they are.
- Xander Harris.
- George Lucas.
- Abby Sciuto.
- Simon Pegg.
- Stan Lee.
How can I look less nerdy with glasses?
- Always keep your glasses clean.
- If your glasses slip down your nose, don’t push them up with your pointer finger in front of people.
- Instead of using eyeglasses or contact lenses, do some research on laser eye surgery to correct your vision.
- Buy an extra pair of glasses if you can.
What do nerds look for in a girl?
People often think that nerds can’t get girls but what they forget is that many nerds have the qualities that girls often look for: intelligence, passion, and a good work ethic.
What pants do nerds wear?
When it comes to looking like a nerd, consider wearing tight, high-water pants that limit your movement. Doing so will help you walk awkwardly like a real geek. You can accessorize your pants with a long belt or clip-on suspenders.
How should I dress up for nerd day at school?
The boys should wear plaid high-water pants with long-sleeved, collared shirts, white socks, black shoes and suspenders, while the girls should wear long skirts, white tights or socks, broad belts and tennis shoes. The hair of the boys should be gelled flat or left unkempt, while the girls should wear crooked pigtails.