Where to Look:
- On the back, behind the control panel.
- Inside the washer lid, right bottom corner.
- On the back on the baseframe to the left.
- 1 Where is the model number located on a Maytag washer?
- 2 Where is the model and serial number on a Maytag dishwasher?
- 3 Where do I find my appliance model number?
- 4 How do I read my Maytag model number?
- 5 How long does a Maytag washer last?
- 6 What do the numbers on the washing machine mean?
- 7 How can I find out how old my washing machine is?
- 8 Where can I find the model number on my Whirlpool washer?
- 9 How old is my Maytag washer by model number?
- 10 When did Maytag stop making the Neptune?
- 11 How do I find model number?
- 12 What does a model number tell you?
- 13 Where do you find the model and serial number for my appliance?
Where is the model number located on a Maytag washer?
On a residential washer it is on the bottom right-hand corner inside the washing lid. On commercial washers you will find it on the back top-right corner or left side.
Where is the model and serial number on a Maytag dishwasher?
All you have to do is open the dishwasher door. Inside, usually at the top right, you will find a sign with long lines of numbers and letters. On some models you can find it on the side wall of the dishwasher. This is the model and serial number of your dishwasher.
Where do I find my appliance model number?
Use the model number found on the equipment itself. This will normally be a printed label or an ID tag, and can usually be found on the frame or supports, underneath the seat, under the foot plate, or near the wheels.
How do I read my Maytag model number?
The first number represents the year and the second represents the month. For example, a code of HN means the appliance was made in July of 1993. The code does not use all letters of the alphabet, however, and sometimes two different letters can mean the same thing.
How long does a Maytag washer last?
A new washing machine has an average life expectancy of 11 years. Consumer Reports does not recommend replacing any appliance that is more than eight years old if it is a high-end model.
What do the numbers on the washing machine mean?
Now you’ve picked the cycle, but what about those numbers you see around the dial? They are for the length of the wash cycle in minutes. The heavier the load, the longer the load takes to wash. The longer the wash cycle, the better for getting heavily soiled garments clean.
How can I find out how old my washing machine is?
To determine the age of your appliance, use your serial number (not the model number) to identify the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six numbers. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number tell you the month and year it was made.
Where can I find the model number on my Whirlpool washer?
Find the model and serial number for your Whirlpool washing machine either beneath the washer lid, or on the rim of the tub.
How old is my Maytag washer by model number?
You can determine the age of your appliance by looking at the serial number on the nameplate. The first number indicates the year of manufacture, and the second and third digits indicate the production week. For example, 13500016: week 35 in 2001.
When did Maytag stop making the Neptune?
On April 1, 2006, Whirlpool completed its acquisition of Maytag Corporation. The problems with the Neptune line continued in 2007, 250,000 Neptune washing machines became part of a nationwide safety recall by the Consumer Product Safety Commission due to fire danger.
How do I find model number?
2. Use the model name from Settings
- Open your phone settings menu. Android 10. Tap Settings > About phone > Model Android 8.0 or 9.0. Tap Settings > System > About phone > Model Android 7.x or lower. Tap Settings > About phone/tablet > Model number.
- Make a note of the model number.
What does a model number tell you?
Sometimes abbreviated as model or model no., a model number is a unique number given to each product made by computer hardware manufacturers. Model numbers allow manufacturers to keep track of each hardware device and identify or replace the proper part when needed.
Where do you find the model and serial number for my appliance?
The appliance model and serial number can often be found either: Inside the fridge door (either on the door itself or close by) Near or behind the salad tray/crisper. Near or behind the bottom drawer.