Why is my Moen faucet dripping?
Water Leaking Due to Worn O- Ring
There are generally two causes of water leaking from your Moen faucet. Because pull-out spray faucets have a single handle, the most common cause of the water leaking is the O-ring. To replace the O-ring, turn off the water to the faucet from below the counter.
How do you fix a leaky Moen faucet?
How do you take apart a Moen faucet?
How to Disassemble a Moen Kitchen Faucet
- Locate the setscrew in the handle.
- Pry off the cap on top of the handle with a screwdriver to expose the screw, if necessary.
- Unscrew the set screw in the handle.
- Lift off the handle, exposing a round stainless cartridge collar with an indent that points up.
- Remove this cartridge collar by pulling up on it manually.
How do I fix a dripping kitchen faucet?
How do I fix a dripping bathtub faucet?
Here’s what to do:
- Shut off your water source. Depending on your home’s setup, you may be able to shut off the water by going under the sink.
- Pry off the handle insert.
- Unscrew the handle screw.
- Replace the washer.
- Replace the handle and handle insert.
- Turn the water back on.