Remove the fasteners that hold the cabinet to the wall.
If the cabinet is screwed to the wall from inside the cabinet, then use a screwdriver to unscrew it from the wall.
If the cabinet is nailed or otherwise attached to the wall, then you will need to use a pry bar to pull it free of the wall.
How do you remove kitchen cabinets without damage?
How to Remove Cabinets & Reuse Them
- Remove all drawers and empty the cabinets.
- Remove the countertop mounting screws.
- Use a utility knife to slice the length of the caulking between the counter’s backsplash and the wall.
- Lift the countertop and remove it from the cabinet.
- Unscrew the mounting points where the cabinet is secured to the wall.
How much does it cost to remove kitchen cabinets?
Cost to Remove Kitchen Cabinets
|Remove Kitchen Cabinets Cost||Zip Code|
|Remove Kitchen Cabinets – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$50.00 – $50.00||$75.00 – $87.50|
|Remove Kitchen Cabinets – Total||$150.00 – $200.00||$575.00 – $837.50|
|Remove Kitchen Cabinets – Total Average Cost per unit.||$17.50||$70.63|
1 more row
Can you move and reuse kitchen cabinets?
Reuse your old kitchen cabinets when remodeling and move them to other areas of your home. Mark goes over areas to consider moving to basement, garage, laundry room, shed, investment properties and even your child’s new home.