Remove faucet nuts with a faucet wrench
Slide the open end of the faucet wrench over the supply tube and push it up to the faucet nuts.
Then turn the ratchet and it will self-center on the nut.
Remove and reattach the ratchet handle as you rotate the nut.
How do you remove a single handle kitchen faucet?
How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet With a Single Handle | The Home
How do I change a kitchen sink faucet?
Install the New Faucet
- Place the rubber or plastic gasket, or trim ring, over the faucet holes in the sink and set the deck plate.
- Feed faucet lines into the hole(s).
- Install washers and nuts underneath the sink.
- For pull-down faucets, attach the quick-connect hose to the supply pipe.
- Connect water supply lines.
How do I remove a plastic nut from a kitchen faucet?
How to Remove Plastic Nuts on a Faucet
- Slip a pair of pliers between the fins on the nut.
- Grab the handles of the pliers with both hands and turn the nut counter-clockwise.
- Consider another option if the pliers don’t work.
- Tap the screwdriver handle sharply with a hammer.