Adding a Sprayer to Kitchen Faucets.
It is actually more economical to add a sprayer than it is to install a whole new faucet with a sprayer spout.
This installation project should not take more than an hour.
Check your sink to ensure that it has an extra hole near the faucet before you begin.
How do you install a kitchen faucet sprayer?
standard spout faucets
- Step 1: TURN OFF WATER.
- Step 2: CONNECT SUPPLY LINES TO FAUCET.
- Step 3: APPLY SEALANT AND POSITION FAUCET.
- Step 4: SCREW ON MOUNTING NUTS.
- Step 5: CONNECT SUPPLY LINES TO SHUT OFF VALVES.
- Step 6: APPLY SEALANT TO SPRAYER BASE.
- Step 7: SCREW IN MOUNTING NUTS.
- Step 8: SCREW IN THE SPRAYER HOSE.