standard spout faucets
- Step 1: TURN OFF WATER.
- Step 2: CONNECT SUPPLY LINES TO FAUCET.
- Step 3: APPLY SEALANT AND POSITION FAUCET.
- Step 4: SCREW ON MOUNTING NUTS.
- Step 5: CONNECT SUPPLY LINES TO SHUT OFF VALVES.
- Step 6: APPLY SEALANT TO SPRAYER BASE.
- Step 7: SCREW IN MOUNTING NUTS.
- Step 8: SCREW IN THE SPRAYER HOSE.
Can I add a sprayer to a kitchen faucet?
Adding a Sprayer to Kitchen Faucets. It is actually more economical to add a sprayer than it is to install a whole new faucet with a sprayer spout. This installation project should not take more than an hour. Check your sink to ensure that it has an extra hole near the faucet before you begin.
How do you take apart a single handle kitchen faucet?
Can you replace a double handle faucet with a single handle faucet?
Thankfully, replacing a single handled-faucet with a double-handled faucet or vice versa is not too difficult—especially for an experienced plumber. Almost all modern bathroom sinks come standard with three holes for faucet installation.