How much does it cost to replace a kitchen faucet?
In your area, expect to pay at least $150. In other parts of the country, the price can range from $114 to $189. If your job includes removing an old faucet before installing the new one, expect to pay $225 to $275 or more, depending on whether or not your plumber needs to adjust water lines.
How do you change a kitchen faucet?
Install the New Faucet
- Place the rubber or plastic gasket, or trim ring, over the faucet holes in the sink and set the deck plate.
- Feed faucet lines into the hole(s).
- Install washers and nuts underneath the sink.
- For pull-down faucets, attach the quick-connect hose to the supply pipe.
- Connect water supply lines.
Can you replace a single handle faucet with a double?
Thankfully, replacing a single handled-faucet with a double-handled faucet or vice versa is not too difficult—especially for an experienced plumber. Almost all modern bathroom sinks come standard with three holes for faucet installation.