Standard Round Table Measurements
- To seat four people: 36- to 44-inch diameter.
- To seat four to six people: 44- to 54-inch diameter.
- To seat six to eight people: 54- to 72-inch diameter.
- 1 What size do round tables come in?
- 2 What size are most round tables?
- 3 How big is a round table that seats 4?
- 4 How big is a round table that seats 7?
- 5 How wide is a 60 inch round table?
- 6 What size is a 10 person round table?
- 7 How many round tables do you need for 50 guests?
- 8 What is the standard table size?
- 9 How many does a 6ft round table seat?
- 10 Does a round table take up more space?
- 11 What size is a table that seats 6?
What size do round tables come in?
Round tables range in size from two person tables with diameters of 2’6” | 76 cm, to 12 person tables with 8′ | 244 cm diameters. What big is a circular table for 6 people? Round tables for six people should have an overall table diameter between 4′-4’6” | 122-137 cm.
What size are most round tables?
The average round dining table size for eight is 72 inches in diameter (6ft; 183cm), although anywhere from 54–60 inches (5ft; 137–152cm) can fit six to eight people.
How big is a round table that seats 4?
A 42″ round table can fit four people comfortably. A 48″ round table can seat 4-6 people comfortably. A 60″ round table can seat between 6-8 people comfortably.
How big is a round table that seats 7?
60″ Round Dining Table. For a formal meal, a 60″ round table will seat 6 people comfortably. For a casual meal, you can sit 7 people around the table.
How wide is a 60 inch round table?
What is the diameter of a 60 inch round table? Diameter: 6ft” (183 cm). > Height: 2.5ft/30″ (76 cm).
What size is a 10 person round table?
What size round table seats 10? A round table that’s 8 feet in diameter can seat 10 to 12 people.
How many round tables do you need for 50 guests?
The math is pretty simple here if you want to just go with the blind rule of 1 table per 10 guests. That’s 5 cocktail tables for 50 guests and 6 tables for 60 guests.
What is the standard table size?
Most rectangular tables are between 36″ and 40″ wide. A table that seats four should be about 48″ long. To seat four to six people, look for a table that is at least 60″ long. For six to eight guests, your table should be at least 78″ long.
How many does a 6ft round table seat?
If you have a 6 foot round table (72 inches), you can seat 8-10 people at the table. If it is a 30 inch by 72 inch rectangular table, 6-8 seats will fit around the table, with 3 chairs on either side and 1 chair at either end.
Does a round table take up more space?
If you have a small house or dining room, bear in mind that round tables take up less space. They have a smaller surface area than their rectangular counterparts so will fit into tighter spaces much more easily.
What size is a table that seats 6?
For Rectangular Tables: Most people find that a 6 foot long (72 inch) dining table is perfect for seating 6 comfortably.