To start the New Application wizard:
- Click Application menu New Application in the Case Designer header.
- Click Create new application to start creating an application. Step 1: Application Settings displays and contains default values.
- 1 What is Pega application?
- 2 What are the structure of an application in Pega?
- 3 How do I start Pega?
- 4 What is built on application in Pega?
- 5 Does PEGA need coding?
- 6 Is PEGA a database?
- 7 What is difference between framework and implementation in Pega?
- 8 What is Rule Resolution in Pega?
- 9 What is data propagation in Pega?
- 10 What are the skills required for PEGA developer?
- 11 How much does PEGA certification cost?
- 12 What is PEGA component?
- 13 What is application stack in PEGA?
What is Pega application?
INTRODUCTION What is pega:-Pega is a Java-based business process management tool which is used to build enterprise applications. All the components involved in a web-based application are in- built in Pega like as the integration with Oracle Databases and other external systems.
What are the structure of an application in Pega?
Users log in to the application to achieve numerous business outcomes. An implementation can be built on other implementations, reusable components, or frameworks. A framework layer typically defines a common work-processing foundation for a set of case types and data objects.
How do I start Pega?
As a person new to Pega the best place to start is with the System Architect Essentials 7.2 course. You can access this course on Pega Academy and select My Self-Study > Course Library. Let me know if you have additional questions.
What is built on application in Pega?
When developing an application in the Pega Platform™, you can use built-on applications to enhance ruleset and framework reuse across applications and to reduce dependencies between applications.
Does PEGA need coding?
The Pega Platform™ powers enterprise-grade applications – without coding.
Is PEGA a database?
The Pega® Platform relational database contains the rules, data instances, work items, history, and other concrete objects from the internal classes of your Pega Platform system.
What is difference between framework and implementation in Pega?
Framework – Adds one class layer to the built-on application. You can reuse or extend a framework application later. Implementation – Adds one class layer to the built-on application. Implementation applications are typically not extended because they are specialized.
What is Rule Resolution in Pega?
Rule Resolution is the process Pega uses to determine the most appropriate rule to execute. When a rule is referenced in a Pega application, rule resolution attempts to locate instances of the rule in the rules cache. Then Pega confirms the rule is available for use.
What is data propagation in Pega?
When the Pega invokes a data transform, it invokes each action in turn, following the sequence that is defined in the data transform’s record form. Data propagation is the mechanism of copying data within the case hierarchy. By sharing data among cases, you save time and provide relevant information to caseworkers.
What are the skills required for PEGA developer?
Pega Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Proven work experience as a Pega developer.
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology.
How much does PEGA certification cost?
Exam Full Name: Pega Certified System Architect. Exam Code: PCSA. Exam Fee: USD $175. Exam Duration: 90 Minutes.
What is PEGA component?
A component is a collection of rulesets that you use to create a small feature that can enhance an application. You can now create components that can be applied to applications created in the Pega 7 Platform. You can upload or download any component from the Pega Exchange. For more information, see Components.
What is application stack in PEGA?
Your application inherits features from each layer. Pega Customer Service application stack. A new Pega Customer Service installation includes Pega Sales Automation, but Pega Sales Automation is enabled only if licensed. If you are using Pega Marketing, you must install that application separately.