Under Armour’s sports apparel sales, which account for 14 percent of the U.S. market, expanded to more than twice that of Adidas apparel sales.
- 1 What is under Armour’s biggest market?
- 2 Where does under Armour rank?
- 3 What is Nike market share?
- 4 Who are under Armour’s customers?
- 5 Who is under Armour’s competition?
- 6 Is under Armour good quality?
- 7 What is under Armour’s revenue?
- 8 What is Kevin Plank worth?
- 9 What is the market share of Adidas?
- 10 What is Apple’s market share?
What is under Armour’s biggest market?
- Net revenue of Under Armour generated in Asia-Pacific. 628.7m USD.
- Direct to consumer share of Under Armour’s net sales. 41%
- Annual license revenue of Under Armour. 105.8m USD.
- Under Armour’s apparel segment net sales. 2.9bn USD.
- CAGR of Under Armour worldwide. -15%
- Under Armour’s largest market. North America.
Where does under Armour rank?
Under Armour Ranking
- #230 / 1000 in Global Best Brands.
- #25 in Fashion and Beauty.
Nike is by far the world’s largest athletic shoe manufacture, with an estimated market share of about 50%. The company also sells a wide range of apparel under its own brand, and affiliated brands such as Converse and Hurley.
Who are under Armour’s customers?
Customer Profile Under Armour’s US customers are mostly male (69% compared to female buyers) and aged between 18 and 24, suggesting a Generation Z-inspired target market.
Who is under Armour’s competition?
Under Armour’s top competitors include Reebok, ASICS, New Balance, PUMA, Adidas and Nike. Under Armour (UA) is a global company that engages in the development, marketing, and distribution of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and youth.
Is under Armour good quality?
Under Armour Shoe Quality The reputation of Under Armour, including Under Armour shoes, is generally good. Fans applaud the brand for their innovation and stylish designs.
What is under Armour’s revenue?
Overall Rating: Not Good Enough Under Armour is ‘Not Good Enough’. Based on our research, we found that the American brand is doing very little to minimise its impact on the planet or ensure workers in its supply chain are safe and treated fairly.
What is Kevin Plank worth?
1.9 billion USD (2021)
Adidas, with a six percent share of the apparel market, continues to rank third as a footwear brand behind Nike and Jordan with more than double Under Armour’s fledgling, but growing, footwear sales.
Apple claimed 15 percent of the smartphone market by sales to end users in the first quarter of 2021, remaining relatively stable compared with the previous quarter..