You can’t beat an original – especially when it’s as smooth, creamy, and delicious as Yoplait.
|Cholesterol||10mg / 3%|
|Sodium||90mg / 4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||27g / 10%|
- 1 What yogurt has the most sugar?
- 2 What type of sugar is in Yoplait yogurt?
- 3 Is 13 grams of sugar in yogurt a lot?
- 4 Which yoghurt has the least sugar?
- 5 Is Yoplait yogurt sugar Free?
- 6 Is Yoplait good for diabetics?
- 7 What are the worst yogurts to eat?
- 8 Is Yoplait yoghurt healthy?
- 9 Is Yoplait yogurt good for weight loss?
- 10 Is 19 grams of sugar a lot?
- 11 What’s the healthiest yogurt to eat?
What yogurt has the most sugar?
The worst offenders were Brown Cow whole milk strawberry and Dannon lowfat strawberry on the bottom yogurts. Each contained 22 grams of sugar, or nearly an entire day’s recommended intake.
What type of sugar is in Yoplait yogurt?
The four sources of sugar in this yogurt (by their weight in the ingredient list) are yogurt/milk ( lactose ), table sugar, the strawberries themselves, and high fructose corn syrup (let’s not get into that controversy here today).
Is 13 grams of sugar in yogurt a lot?
Using the grams of sugar listed on the label as a guide, a standard 5.3 oz individual container of yogurt should contain no more than 18 grams of sugar, and ideally less than 13 grams.
Which yoghurt has the least sugar?
RANKED: These are the yogurts with the least sugar
- Siggi’s: 9 g.
- Go-Gurt: 9 g.
- Stonyfield YoBaby: 9 g.
- Maple Hill Creamery: 8 g.
- Chobani Simply 100: 8 g.
- Stonyfield YoKids: 8 g.
- Yoplait Greek 100 Calories: 7 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider.
- Dannon Light & Fit Greek: 7 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider.
Is Yoplait yogurt sugar Free?
Within each Yoplait Light is 10 grams of sugar, which comes from the fruit, milk and added sugars. Also, the sugar substitute aspartame is added. The daily recommendation for sugar intake, according to the American Heart Association, is no more than 25 grams for women and 37.5 grams for men.
Is Yoplait good for diabetics?
Yogurt can be a great nutrient-dense breakfast option or an easy snack. If unsweetened and Greek-style, it’s low in carbohydrates and high in protein. This means it won’ t cause blood sugar spikes in people with diabetes, like other sources of carbohydrates.
What are the worst yogurts to eat?
The 10 Worst Yogurts You Can Buy, Based on Sugar—And What to Buy Instead
- Yoplait Mix-Ins Coconut Chocolate Almond.
- Wallaby Aussie Greek Honey.
- Yoplait Whips Peanut Butter Chocolate Girl Scouts.
- Fage Split Cup Honey.
- Chobani Flip Peanut Butter Dream.
- Noosa Caramel Chocolate Pecan.
- Dannon Fruit on the Bottom.
Is Yoplait yoghurt healthy?
Is Yoplait yoghurt healthy? Yoplait yoghurt makes for a nutritious breakfast, snack or treat. It’s made with real fruit and the goodness of dairy. Yoplait yoghurt is a nutritious product that should be consumed as part of a balanced diet.
Is Yoplait yogurt good for weight loss?
The new study – presented by Michael Zemel, Ph. D., professor of nutrition at the University of Tennessee – found that individuals who included Yoplait Light as part of their weight loss plan lost significantly more weight compared to others who simply reduced calories.
Is 19 grams of sugar a lot?
According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the maximum amount of added sugars you should eat in a day are ( 9 ): Men: 150 calories per day (37.5 grams or 9 teaspoons) Women: 100 calories per day (25 grams or 6 teaspoons)
What’s the healthiest yogurt to eat?
The Healthiest Yogurts To Eat When You’re On A Diet
- 1 of 8. Don’t forget to pin it for later!
- Siggi’s. 2 of 8. Siggi’s Skyr Plain Non-Fat Yogurt.
- Siggi’s. 3 of 8. Siggi’s Skyr Orange And Ginger Non-Fat Yogurt.
- Fage. 4 of 8. Fage Total 0 Percent Greek Yogurt.
- Fage. 5 of 8.
- Dannon. 6 of 8.
- Chobani. 7 of 8.
- Stonyfield. 8 of 8.