Microsoft – 35 Year Stock Price History | MSFT
- The all-time high Microsoft stock closing price was 324.35 on October 28, 2021.
- The Microsoft 52-week high stock price is 326.10, which is 0.5% above the current share price.
- The Microsoft 52-week low stock price is 200.12, which is 38.3% below the current share price.
- 1 What would $1000 invested in Microsoft be worth today?
- 2 What was the price of Microsoft stock in 1999?
- 3 What was Microsoft’s original stock price?
- 4 At what age did Bill Gates became a billionaire?
- 5 What was the price of Microsoft stock in 2003?
- 6 What is the value of Microsoft 2021?
- 7 What would $1000 invested in Apple be worth today?
- 8 What was Apple IPO price?
- 9 What was Netflix IPO price?
- 10 What was Microsoft worth in 1986?
- 11 Was Microsoft ever a penny stock?
What would $1000 invested in Microsoft be worth today?
So, if you had invested in Microsoft a decade ago, you’re probably feeling pretty good about your investment today. According to our calculations, a $1000 investment made in July 2011 would be worth $10,456.20, or a gain of 945.62%, as of July 30, 2021, and this return excludes dividends but includes price increases.
What was the price of Microsoft stock in 1999?
Adjusted for splits, an investor who bought 100 shares of Microsoft at the initial opening price of $21 a share would now own 14,400 shares. The stock closed at $92.38 on March 29, 1999, the first trading day after the split, making the original $2,100 investment worth more than $1.3 million.
What was Microsoft’s original stock price?
Q. What was the offering price at Microsoft’s initial public offering (IPO)? A. The offering price was $21.00 per share at the IPO on March 13, 1986.
At what age did Bill Gates became a billionaire?
Bill Gates was named youngest-ever billionaire in 1987. In fact, in 1987, at age 31, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates became the youngest-ever billionaire at the time. In 1995, he’d become the world’s richest man with a net worth of $12.9 billion.
What was the price of Microsoft stock in 2003?
Yet the company made the 2003 split at a price of just $48 per share.
What is the value of Microsoft 2021?
As of October 2021 Microsoft has a market cap of $2.211 Trillion. This makes Microsoft the world’s second most valuable company by market cap according to our data.
What would $1000 invested in Apple be worth today?
For Apple, if you bought shares a decade ago, you’re likely feeling really good about your investment today. According to our calculations, a $1000 investment made in August 2011 would be worth $10,993.68, or a 999.37% gain, as of August 31, 2021.
What was Apple IPO price?
Apple went public on December 12, 1980 at $22.00 per share. The stock has split five times since the IPO, so on a split-adjusted basis the IPO share price was $. 10.
What was Netflix IPO price?
Netflix went public at $15 per share back in 2002, so your $10,000 would have netted you around 666 shares at its IPO.
What was Microsoft worth in 1986?
The highly successful 1986 offering (dubbed “the IPO of the year” by many analysts) generated US$61 million for Microsoft (US$140 million in 2019 dollars), granting the software giant a market capitalization of US$777 million (US$1.78 billion in 2019 dollars).
Was Microsoft ever a penny stock?
One of the most popular has to do with Microsoft starting as a penny stock. Here’s the truth: Microsoft’s stock debuted on the Nasdaq market on March 13, 1986. Its price at the end of that first day was $28. Microsoft’s stock price, as quoted in newspapers and now the Internet, has never fallen below $1 a share.