8 Design Tricks for Kitchens With Barely Any Counter Space
- Choose pretty canisters.
- Group like items to create a cohesive, intentional feel.
- Treat your drawers to some helpful organizers.
- Try a towel bar.
- Park a cake stand by the sink.
- Choose a cute toaster.
- And pick utensils to match.
- 1 How do I reduce my kitchen counter clutter?
- 2 How do I start decluttering?
- 3 How do I maximize my kitchen counter space?
- 4 How do you declutter and organize your kitchen?
- 5 What is the best way to organize kitchen cabinets?
- 6 How do I make my kitchen counters clutter free?
- 7 How can I make my house clutter free?
- 8 How do I keep my kitchen clean and organized?
- 9 How can I declutter my house quickly?
- 10 Should I clean or declutter first?
- 11 What is the KonMari method?
How do I reduce my kitchen counter clutter?
9 ways to reduce kitchen clutter
- Make your kitchen a more pleasant and inviting workspace with less clutter.
- 1 Use hidden storage space.
- Put the walls and ceiling to good use.
- Install proper disposal bins.
- Spend 10 minutes decluttering at night.
- Clean before you start working.
- 7. Make sure everything has a home.
- Reduce what you have.
How do I start decluttering?
18 Five-Minute Decluttering Tips to Start Conquering Your Mess
- Designate a spot for incoming papers. Papers often account for a lot of our clutter.
- Start clearing a starting zone.
- Clear off a counter.
- Pick a shelf.
- Schedule a decluttering weekend.
- Pick up 5 things, and find places for them.
- Spend a few minutes visualizing the room.
- Create a “maybe” box.
How do I maximize my kitchen counter space?
8 Ways to Create Extra Counter Space in a Tiny Kitchen
- Use Your Windowsill for Storage.
- Make Your Drawers Work Harder.
- Make the Most of the Space Above Your Cabinets.
- Add a Shelf Stacker or Under-Shelf Basket.
- Keep Things Off the Counter With Pegboard Storage.
- Make Your Stovetop Do Double Duty.
- Clear Counter Space by Adding Wall Shelves.
- Make Your Own Custom Kitchen Island.
How do you declutter and organize your kitchen?
More Organizing Tips for a Simplified Kitchen
- Make Use of Your Cabinets. Decluttering will give you more room in your kitchen cabinets.
- Downsize Your Cleaning Products. You probably have more cleaners than you need.
- Hang Items Under the Sink.
- Pare Down on Party Supplies.
- Hang Up Cooking Utensils.
- Hang Up Backpacks.
What is the best way to organize kitchen cabinets?
Part 2 Organizing Dishes
- Lay out the items you plan to store. Arrange everything in stacks according to type.
- Place dishes you use most often in accessible cabinets.
- Store fine china and fragile items higher up.
- Stack pots and pans in lower cabinets near the stove.
- Organize utensils in a flat utensil drawer.
How do I make my kitchen counters clutter free?
Here’s how to keep your counters clutter free and your kitchen organized and functional with tips from professional organizers.
- Use drawers wisely.
- Minimize multiples and gadgets.
- Store dishes near the dishwasher.
- Corral cookware.
- Relocate infrequently used items.
- Pare down paper.
How can I make my house clutter free?
All you need is a little commitment to some basic principles.
- Live within your means.
- Purge often.
- Have a place for everything.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of a junk drawer.
- Become a habitual putter-awayer.
- Store things where you use them.
- Stop clutter before it enters your home with a landing strip.
- Go paper-free.
How do I keep my kitchen clean and organized?
How can I declutter my house quickly?
How to Declutter Fast – Quick and Easy Steps
- Toss the Trash. In every area you organize, start by tossing the obvious trash.
- Move Non-Kitchen Items Out of the Kitchen.
- Tidy Reading Material in the Living Room.
- Organize the Bathroom One Drawer at a Time.
- Let Go of Unused Items in Your Home Office.
Should I clean or declutter first?
Generally speaking, if you organize a room first, you will probably get rid of some things during the sorting process. You will pick what is trash, a donation or something to keep. You will have less mess to clean when you have less clutter. You do not have to be a “clean freak” to be an organized person.
What is the KonMari method?
The KonMari method is a system of simplifying and organizing your home by getting rid of physical items that do not bring joy into your life. It was created by organizing consultant Marie Kondo and described in detail in her best-selling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.