- Load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and fill sink with hot soapy water.
- Clear counters.
- Dunk sponge in hot water and squeeze out excess, wipe down cabinets, counters and other surfaces again working top to bottom.
- Wipe down appliances.
- Finish cleaning any stove pieces and replace.
How do you properly clean a kitchen?
How to Clean a Kitchen | Kitchen Cleaning Tips | The Home Depot
How do you clean dirty kitchen cabinets?
Mix a 50/50 solution of vinegar and warm water and put into a spray bottle. Mist on cabinets, let sit for a minute or two and then wipe clean with a soft cloth. Add a few drops of liquid dishwashing detergent to the vinegar and water solution to clean extremely grimy cabinets.
How can I clean my kitchen in 30 minutes?
Clean Your Entire Kitchen in 30 Minutes
- Clear the clutter (3 minutes).
- Put food away (2 minutes).
- Clean your cleaning supplies (1 minute).
- Load the dishwasher — but don’t run it just yet (3 minutes).
- Toss expired items from fridge; wipe the exterior (5 minutes).
- Spray and scrub the countertops (3 minutes).
- Get crumbs off the stovetop (3 minutes).