How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet With a Single Handle | The Home
How do you remove a Moen kitchen faucet sprayer?
How to Remove the Sprayer on a Moen 7900 Faucet
- Turn off the valves under the sink by rotating the valve handles counterclockwise.
- Hold the hose in one hand and push upward on the hydrolock connection with the other to disconnect the sprayer from the diverter.
- Pull the sprayer straight upward and out of the guide.
How do you remove a kitchen faucet?
How do you remove a Moen single handle kitchen faucet?
How to Disassemble a Moen Kitchen Faucet
- Locate the setscrew in the handle.
- Pry off the cap on top of the handle with a screwdriver to expose the screw, if necessary.
- Unscrew the set screw in the handle.
- Lift off the handle, exposing a round stainless cartridge collar with an indent that points up.
- Remove this cartridge collar by pulling up on it manually.
How do you remove a kitchen faucet stem?
How do I replace the stem in my double handle faucet? Part 3