- “I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
- “May (name) rest in peace.
- “Thinking of you in these difficult times.”
- “My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- “Thinking of you, wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, comfort in the midst of pain.”
- “The loss of (name) is felt by many.
- 1 What do you write in a sympathy card for thinking of you?
- 2 What is the best condolence message?
- 3 Is a thinking of you card a sympathy card?
- 4 What do you message when someone passes away?
- 5 What are some kind words of sympathy?
- 6 What can I say instead of sorry for your loss?
- 7 How do you write a simple condolences message?
- 8 How do you write a demise message?
- 9 What can I say instead of thinking of you?
- 10 What do I write in a card to someone?
- 11 What do you write in a just because card?
- 12 What do you write on a card for funeral flowers?
What do you write in a sympathy card for thinking of you?
Here’s how to say ‘thinking of you’ in a sympathy message that’s just for them.
- “Wishing you all the peace in the world during this challenging time.
- “Sending all the hugs your way.”
- “My thoughts are with you, no matter what.”
- “I’m thinking of you.
- “You’re in my heart.”
- “I’m always here for you if you need anything.”
What is the best condolence message?
My deepest condolences to you and your family. I hope that these flowers bring you some peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your loved one.
Is a thinking of you card a sympathy card?
Sympathy Cards Depending on the circumstance and how close you are to the person, a simple “ I’m thinking of you ” or “I’m so sorry for your loss” can be all the sentiment required.
What do you message when someone passes away?
Immediate Personal Condolences
- I’m so sorry to hear of your loss.
- I’m stunned by this news.
- My heart aches to hear this news.
- I love you and I’m here for you.
- Please know that your friends love you and are here for you.
- I’m so sorry.
- My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
- God bless you and your family.
What are some kind words of sympathy?
Short Words of Sympathy
- I’m so very sorry for your loss.
- I’d like to give you my heartfelt condolences.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- You and [name of deceased] are always in my heart.
- It is so unfair that [name of deceased] is gone.
- Keeping you in my thoughts.
What can I say instead of sorry for your loss?
What Can I Say Instead of Sorry for Your Loss?
- You are in my thoughts and I am here for you.
- Sending you my deepest condolences for the loss of your loved one.
- I am so terribly sorry you’re having to go through this.
- You have the support and love from all those close to you at this time.
How do you write a simple condolences message?
Short And Simple Condolence Messages
- Please accept my deepest condolences.
- Our love goes out to you.
- [Name] soul has found rest.
- Never forget, you have friends who love you.
- We shall always pray for you.
- Dealing with loss is never easy.
- Sharing in your sorrow. With love and friendship.
- May [Name] memories comfort you.
How do you write a demise message?
How to write a condolence letter
- Write the letter by hand.
- Keep it short and simple.
- Express your condolences.
- Share a memory.
- Offer your help and support.
- Close the letter with some thoughtful words.
What can I say instead of thinking of you?
How to Say ‘Thinking of You at This Difficult Time’ During an Illness
- “Hang in there!”
- “I hope you feel better soon!”
- “Take care of yourself!”
- “I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well!”
- “I’ll pray for your speedy recovery!”
- “You are the strongest person I know!
- “I heard you aren’t feeling well.
What do I write in a card to someone?
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you.
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons.
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
- It means so much to know you’re on my side.
What do you write in a just because card?
Just Because / No Special Occasion
- Just because I love you
- For the best reason of all – none.
- May your day be as wonderful as you are.
- Just because you’re you.
- I hope you’re my friend forever.
- To brighten your day!
- Hope these make your ordinary day, extraordinary!
- Just wanted to brighten up your day!
What do you write on a card for funeral flowers?
Longer funeral flower messages Loss leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. May the road rise up to meet you and may the wind be always at your back. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.