If the company serves the area you’re moving to, you can simply take your service with you. To move your service, just visit Suddenlink’s website. Complete the move form, where you’ll fill in your current address and your new address.
- 1 How do I transfer my Suddenlink account?
- 2 Can I move my Suddenlink modem to another house?
- 3 How do I talk to a human at Suddenlink?
- 4 How can I lower my Suddenlink bill?
- 5 How do I cancel Suddenlink service?
- 6 Where does Suddenlink provide service?
- 7 How long does it take to transfer Internet to another house?
- 8 Can you move a router to a different house?
- 9 How do I get a live person at Suddenlink?
- 10 How do I cancel my Internet service with Suddenlink?
- 11 Does Suddenlink offer senior discounts?
- 12 Why does Suddenlink keep raising prices?
- 13 Can you change your Suddenlink plan?
How Do I Transfer My Suddenlink Services?
- Visit the Suddenlink Easy Move website to start the transfer process (link in Resources).
- Enter your current address information in the Old Address section on the left of the screen.
- Enter your new address in the New Address section.
Can I take my modem to another house? You can take your modem to another house so long as it works with the same internet connection type you have in your new home. It also has to be certified to work on your new internet provider’s network. Otherwise you’ll need to get a new modem or rent one from your provider.
Already have Suddenlink?
- We’re here to help. Contact us for general, billing or technical support. Call 877-794-2724.
- Get the most out of your service with FAQs, tutorial videos and more. Get help.
- Moving? Easily transfer your service to a new address. Get moving.
Talk to Customer Service If you are struggling to pay your Suddenlink bill, try calling customer service. They may be able to reduce your monthly rate over the phone. If you pay for services you don’t use, they may remove the charges to lower your bill.
To terminate your Suddenlink service prior to the end of the contract, you can visit My Account on the website, stop in at any Suddenlink store, or call 877-694 9474 to speak with a customer service representative. You cannot cancel service via email.
Suddenlink is available in 17 states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
How long does it take to transfer Internet to another house?
It usually takes around two weeks to set up internet access in a new house.
Can you move a router to a different house?
You could take your cable modem and your router, and establish service at their house. However, there are a few issues with that, depending on the cable company. Some ISPs will not allow a cable modem that is still active on another account on their network start new service at a different location.
If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Suddenlink you need to dial 1-844-790-7475. The system will ask you to enter the 10 digit phone number associated with your account.
How to cancel Suddenlink
- Go to the Suddenlink website.
- Log into your account.
- Click on the ‘Account Information’ button.
- Click on ‘Account Details’ and then ‘Terminate Account’.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
Altice Suddenlink and Altice Optimum senior discounts The Altice Advantage program offers internet service for just $14.99* per month and is open both to seniors eligible for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and veterans receiving public assistance.
In the majority of cases, Suddenlink users struggle with incremented bill simply because of errors in the monthly statement. For instance, the company would charge a higher bill as compared to the quoted fees. In some cases, people were charged the installation fee even if it was offered for free.
Are there unlimited data plans available? Suddenlink customers in most markets can choose from a variety of data plans including, in many markets, our Unlimited Data Plans. To learn more about your data plan options, call customer service or go to My Account and click on Update Plan.