Resync the Wii Remote by removing the battery cover and pressing the red ‘SYNC’ button. Then press the SYNC button on the Wii console. Do this for all Wii Remotes you wish to use and test for proper response. Reinsert the batteries and sync the Wii Remote again.
- 1 What do you do if your Wii won’t sync?
- 2 How do I get my Wii Remote to sync?
- 3 How do I fix an unresponsive Wii Remote?
- 4 Why is my Wii Remote flashing blue and not working?
- 5 How do you fix a Wii balance board sensor?
- 6 What does it mean when your Wii Fit board flashes?
- 7 How do you reset a Wii Remote?
- 8 What is error code 51330 on the Wii?
- 9 How do I calibrate my Wii controller?
- 10 Why are Wii Remotes not working?
- 11 Why isn’t my Wii Remote showing up on the screen?
- 12 What does 4 flashing lights on Wii Remote mean?
- 13 How do you sync two Wii remotes?
What do you do if your Wii won’t sync?
Check the battery life of the batteries in the Wii Balance Board. If the battery level is low, try a fresh set of batteries. Re-sync the Wii Balance Board to the Wii console. Unplug the power cord from the console, and let it sit for at least a few seconds.
How do I get my Wii Remote to sync?
How to synch a Wii remote
- Press the Power button on the Wii console to turn it on.
- Open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console.
- Press and release the SYNC button on the inside of the SD Card compartment on the console.
- When the Player LED blinking stops, the syncing is complete.
How do I fix an unresponsive Wii Remote?
Install a fresh set of batteries. Clear all syncs from the Wii console. Reset the Wii remote, then sync the Wii Remote with the Wii console. Try using another Wii Remote, if possible.
Why is my Wii Remote flashing blue and not working?
Re-sync the Wii Remote with the Wii Game Console First, turn the Wii power off by pressing the “Power” button on the front of the Wii. Then unplug the power cord from the outlet. Look at your Wii remote. It is successfully re-synced with the console when the lights quit blinking, and one blue light remains on.
How do you fix a Wii balance board sensor?
Try a basic “reset” of the system.
- Plug in the Wii and power it on.
- Open the front cover of the Wii and press the red “sync” button of 15 seconds.
- Take your primary Wii-mote and open the battery cover.
- Put the batteries in the balance board.
- Start up Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus.
What does it mean when your Wii Fit board flashes?
Since the Wii Fit Board is a wireless device, it needs to sync with the Wii to work properly. The Wii Fit Board is synced when the blue light on the top of the board stays lit steadily. If the blue light is blinking or is not on at all, then there is a synching problem.
How do you reset a Wii Remote?
How to Reset the Wii Remote
- Take out the batteries, wait for one minute, and then reinsert them (there is no need to use new batteries).
- Wait a few seconds before pressing any buttons to wake up the Wii Remote.
- Resync the Wii Remote.
What is error code 51330 on the Wii?
This error code indicates the authentication process between the Wii and wireless router or access point failed. This is often caused by the router refusing a connection because an incorrect security key or security type has been entered into the Wii Internet settings.
How do I calibrate my Wii controller?
Often times, a Wii Remote will not be calibrated correctly causing the misaimed cursor. To re-calibrate the remote, place it on a table button side down for 10 seconds. Make sure the Wii Remote is orientated parallel with your TV screen. After 10 seconds, point the Wii Remote back at the TV.
Why are Wii Remotes not working?
Open the SD Card slot cover on the front of the Wii console and press and hold the red SYNC button for 15 seconds. This will clear all synced Wii Remotes from the console. Resync the Wii Remote by removing the battery cover and pressing the red ‘SYNC’ button. Reinsert the batteries and sync the Wii Remote again.
Why isn’t my Wii Remote showing up on the screen?
Check the cord on the Sensor Bar for any frayed wires or kinks, and verify that the Sensor Bar is free of obstructions. Check the button functionality, and that the Sensor Bar is operating correctly, by accessing the Wii Main Menu. If there is no response, there is likely a problem with the Wii Remote.
What does 4 flashing lights on Wii Remote mean?
The Wii Remote has four Player LED lights that are used as various indicators: The LED that is illuminated indicates the Player number. Blinking LEDs indicate the Wii Remote is attempting to sync. When the Player LEDs are blinking they will indicate the battery level.
How do you sync two Wii remotes?
Press the 1 and 2 Buttons at the same time on the Wii Remote that you want to synchronize with the console. If you are syncing multiple Wii Remotes, press the 1 and 2 Buttons on each Wii Remote immediately (without a significant pause) in the order you want them synced.