According to the Guiness Book of World Records, there are as many as 2,241 synonyms for the state of being “drunk.” How many can you list? All of them, if you give me enough time.
- 1 What are 5 strong synonyms?
- 2 What’s a better word for strongest?
- 3 What does mouth agape mean?
- 4 What do greater than mean?
- 5 What is the synonym of higher?
- 6 What are some badass words?
- 7 What’s a synonym for badass?
- 8 What are the most memorable words?
- 9 What are the 12 powerful words?
- 10 What is a fancy word for powerful?
- 11 What is a fancy word for strong?
What are 5 strong synonyms?
Synonyms & Antonyms of strong
- Synonyms for strong. brawny, muscular, rugged, sinewy, stalwart, stout.
- Words Related to strong. forceful, forcible, mighty, potent, powerful, puissant.
- Near Antonyms for strong. challenged, disabled, incapacitated, paralyzed. impotent,
- Antonyms for strong. delicate, feeble, frail, weak, weakling,
What’s a better word for strongest?
synonyms for strongest
What does mouth agape mean?
: having the mouth open in wonder, surprise, or shock He stood there with mouth agape.
What do greater than mean?
The > symbol means “greater than”. It shows that one number or value is larger than another number. For example: 5 > 2. If you see the symbol < it means that one number is smaller than the other number. For exam: 2 < 6.
What is the synonym of higher?
In this page you can discover 55 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for higher, like: high, superior, taller, longer, lower, surpassing, sharper, shorter, upper, senior and over.
What are some badass words?
What’s a synonym for badass?
agitator, rebel, demagogue, dissident, fighter, sparkplug, renegade, frondeur.
What are the most memorable words?
“ Avalanche, “lucid”, and “vocabulary” are among the most memorable words as measured by the experiments in this paper. The remaining words – “precise”, “advantage”, “manner”, and “expression” in case you forgot – were among the most forgettable.
What are the 12 powerful words?
What are the twelve powerful words? Trace, Analyze, Infer, Evaluate, Formulate, Describe, Support, Explain, Summarize, Compare, Contrast, Predict. Why use the twelve powerful words? These are the words that always give students more trouble than others on standardized tests.
What is a fancy word for powerful?
dominant, impressive, capable, influential, forceful, persuasive, dynamic, potent, authoritative, mighty, compelling, vigorous, robust, energetic, all-powerful, able, almighty, authoritarian, cogent, commanding.
What is a fancy word for strong?
1 mighty, sturdy, brawny, sinewy, hardy, muscular, stout, stalwart. 4 talented, capable, efficient. 5 valiant, brave. 7 bold, intense. 8 persuasive, cogent, impressive; conclusive.