Digital Signature is used to attest and verify that the tax return documents being filed, have been authenticated by the tax payer/ Assessee without fraud and in a safe environment.
- 1 What is DSC used for?
- 2 What do you mean by DSC?
- 3 How can I upload digital signature in DSC?
- 4 How can I upload my digital signature?
- 5 What can be measured using DSC?
- 6 What is the DSC full form?
- 7 What is the full form of DSC degree?
- 8 How many types of DSC are there?
- 9 How do you add a digital signature to a PDF?
- 10 How can I save my digital signature?
- 11 How do I use digital signature with USB token?
- 12 How do you add a digital signature to a Word document?
What is DSC used for?
DSC is a thermal analysis apparatus measuring how physical properties of a sample change, along with temperature against time. In other words, the device is a thermal analysis instrument that determines the temperature and heat flow associated with material transitions as a function of time and temperature.
What do you mean by DSC?
Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) are the digital equivalent (that is electronic format) of physical or paper certificates. Likewise, a digital certificate can be presented electronically to prove one’s identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to sign certain documents digitally.
How can I upload digital signature in DSC?
Steps to apply for a Digital Signature Certificate
- STEP 1: Log on and select your type of entity.
- STEP 2: Fill the necessary details.
- STEP 3: Proof of identity and address.
- STEP 4: Payment for DSC.
- STEP 5: Post the documents required.
- Related Articles.
How can I upload my digital signature?
Open the email with a request to digitally sign your document. Creating a digital signature is easy
- Upload your document into the electronic signature application, such as our DocuSign eSignature application.
- Drag in the signature, text and date fields where the recipient needs to take action.
- Click send.
What can be measured using DSC?
DSC enables the measurements of the transition such as the glass transition, melting, and crystallization. Furthermore, the chemical reaction such as thermal curing, heat history, specific heat capacity, and purity analysis are also measurable.
What is the DSC full form?
A digital signature certificate (DSC) contains information about the user’s name, pin code, country, email address, date of issuance of certificate and name of the certifying authority.
What is the full form of DSC degree?
D.Sc stands for Doctor of Science. It is a postdoctoral degree which is awarded on the basis of the published work of the candidate, that has been produced independently.
How many types of DSC are there?
There are basically 3 types of Digital Signature Certificates Class-1, Class-2 & Class-3 each having different level of security. All the authorized signatories of company under MCA21 require Class-2 Digital Signature Certificate.
How do you add a digital signature to a PDF?
How to add a signature to a PDF
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Click on Fill & Sign in the Tools pane on the right.
- Click Sign, and then select Add Signature.
- A popup will open, giving you three options—Type, Draw, and Image.
- Drag, resize and position the signature inside your PDF file.
How can I save my digital signature?
Click the floppy disk-shaped icon on the Snipping Tool toolbar. In the “Save As” window, type “My Signature” or something similar in the “File name” field. Click the “Save as Type” drop-down list and select “ JPEG file.” Click the “Save” button to save the new My Signature image in the Pictures library.
How do I use digital signature with USB token?
Step-1. Plug in the USB Token into your System which is provided by the Service Provider. Step-2. Install the Driver of that USB Token, which is either in the device or download it online from the Service Providers Portal.
How do you add a digital signature to a Word document?
To add a digital signature, open your Microsoft Word document and click where you’d like to add your signature line. From the Word ribbon, select the Insert tab and then click Signature Line in the Text group. A Signature Setup pop-up box appears. Enter your information in the text fields and click OK.