Insert the DSC Token in the system, select a valid certificate from the drop-down and enter the PIN of the USB token. Click on ‘Generate Signature file’ button. A success message will be displayed. The generated signature file will be saved at the same location where the return file is stored.
- 1 How can I generate DSC?
- 2 How do I download a DSC signature file?
- 3 How do I create a DSC file for income tax?
- 4 How do I file a digital signature?
- 5 Who can make DSC?
- 6 How do I download an electronic signature in PDF?
- 7 How do I download a signature file?
- 8 How do I open a DSC jar file?
- 9 How do I create a signature file in reporting portal?
- 10 How do I add an authorized signatory to my income tax?
- 11 Why register DSC option is not showing in new income tax portal?
- 12 How do I create a digital signature on my computer?
- 13 How do you add a digital signature to a Word document?
How can I generate DSC?
Steps to apply for a Digital Signature Certificate
- STEP 1: Log on and select your type of entity.
- STEP 2: Fill the necessary details.
- STEP 3: Proof of identity and address.
- STEP 4: Payment for DSC.
- STEP 5: Post the documents required.
How do I download a DSC signature file?
Steps to generate a signature file
- Step 1: Download ‘ITD e-filing DSC Management Utility’ from the link provided in e-filing window at the time of return file upload.
- Step 2: Extract the zip folder and open the utility (DSC_MGMT_UTILITY.jar)
- Step 3: The utility will be open.
How do I create a DSC file for income tax?
Steps to register DSC in the new e-filing portal Step 1: Log in to the new e-filing portal at www.incometax.gov.in. Step 2: Go to ‘My Profile’ from the dashboard. Step 3: Click on ‘Register DSC ‘ on the left. Step 4: Enter the email ID linked with the DSC token.
How do I file a digital signature?
Click review link and opt to digitally sign.
- Click review link and opt to digitally sign. Click review link and opt to sign PDFs digitally.
- Select signature source and select name.
- Sign in and apply digital signature.
- Preview signature.
- Authenticate the signature.
- Your Signed document is sent.
Who can make DSC?
Who issues the Digital Signature Certificate? A licensed Certifying Authority (CA) issues the digital signature. Certifying Authority (CA) means a person who has been granted a license to issue a digital signature certificate under Section 24 of the Indian IT-Act 2000.
How do I download an electronic signature in PDF?
Sign your PDF document with a digital signature according to the protocols of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Open your PDF document.
- Right-click in the PDF document where you want to add the Digital signature.
- Select Sign Document from the right-click menu.
- Select Digital Signature.
How do I download a signature file?
Generating Signature File for Income Tax EFiling using DSC Utility
- Step 1: Download DSC Utility. Download the utility from the link provided above.
- Step 2: Extracting the JAR File.
- Step 3: Read the Instructions.
- Step 4: Uploading File.
- Step 5: Select the Digital Signature Certificate.
How do I open a DSC jar file?
How to sign income tax return with Digital Signature Certificate
- Step 1: Download ‘ITD e-filing DSC Management Utility’ from the link provided in e-filing at the time of XML upload.
- Step 2: Extract zip folder and open the utility (DSC_MGMT_UTILITY.jar)
- Step 3: The utility will be opened as below.
How do I create a signature file in reporting portal?
Step 1: Log in to the e-Filing portal using your user ID and password.
- Step 2: Go to the My Profile page from the Dashboard.
- Step 3: Click Register DSC on the left side of the screen.
- Step 4: Enter the email ID linked with the DSC token.
Log in with your credentials on the new Income Tax e-Filing portal. Click on “Authorised Partners” Under the “Authorised Partners” tab, click on “Authorise Another Person to Act on Behalf of Self” Click on “Add Authorised Signatory ” and add the PAN of the person to whom you want to authorize.
Why register DSC option is not showing in new income tax portal?
Learn More. Now, Only Individual DSC is to be registered in his/her personal income tax login. Means, In case you are trying to register DSC in the new income tax portal for Company, Firm, LLP, HUF, Trust etc register the DSC option will not available. Step 4: Go to “Data Sign” option.
How do I create a digital signature on my computer?
Install your digital certificate in your browser
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on “Tools” on the toolbar and select “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Content” tab.
- Click the “Certificates” button.
- In the “Certificate Import Wizard” window, click the “Next” button to start the wizard.
- Click the “Browse…” button.
How do you add a digital signature to a Word document?
To add a digital signature, open your Microsoft Word document and click where you’d like to add your signature line. From the Word ribbon, select the Insert tab and then click Signature Line in the Text group. A Signature Setup pop-up box appears. Enter your information in the text fields and click OK.