20 More Candle Business Name Ideas
- Flame Game.
- Wick Pick.
- Wax Works.
- Elegant Radiance.
- Waxy Wonders.
- Classic Candles.
- Sensuous Smells.
- Wicks n’ More.
- 1 How do you come up with a candle name?
- 2 Whats a good name for a candle and soap business?
- 3 How can I make my candle business unique?
- 4 How do I start a candle business?
- 5 What industry does candles fall under?
- 6 How do I create a business name?
- 7 Is it worth starting a candle business?
- 8 What makes a high quality candle?
- 9 Can you sell candles on Etsy?
How do you come up with a candle name?
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Candle Company Name
- Location-Specific Terms.
- Avoid Business Names That Are Hard to Pronounce, Hear, or Spell.
- Consider Alliterations and Rhyming Words.
- Steer Clear of Initials or Obscure Acronyms.
- Imagery Words.
- Try the Owner’s Name.
- Look at the Names of Other Candle Businesses.
- Trademark Search.
Whats a good name for a candle and soap business?
Candle and Soap Company Name Ideas
- A Little Candle & Bath Shop.
- Aztec Candle and Soap Making.
- Bath Soap & Candle Company.
- Botanica Lucky Candles.
- Bullfrog Candles.
- California Soap Candle Co.
- Calla Lily Soap & Candle Company.
- Candle Artisans.
How can I make my candle business unique?
However, maintaining a candle business is tough. Sell Candles in the Slow Seasons
- Give a discount to your email list.
- Send small gifts to customers with birthdays.
- Promote gift ideas for teachers or graduates.
- Use obscure holidays as a humorous excuse to create fun promotions.
How do I start a candle business?
How to start a candle business in 7 steps
- Step 1: Perfect your craft.
- Step 2: Create a business plan.
- Step 3: Get the proper licenses, permits, and insurance.
- Step 4: Decide where to sell your goods.
- Step 5: Find small business funding.
- Step 6: Find and manage candle supplies.
- Step 7: Start marketing your candles.
What industry does candles fall under?
The Candle Manufacturing industry molds and shapes wax to create candles of all shapes, scents and colors. Although candles have lost their value as a source of light, they have experienced a resurgence as a home decor and accessory product, thereby sustaining industry demand.
How do I create a business name?
A good business name should embody the feeling of your brand. It should be memorable. It should remind your employees why you’re doing what you’re doing.
- Use acronyms.
- Create mash-ups.
- Draw inspiration from mythology and literature.
- Use foreign words.
- Use your own name.
- Take a look at a map.
- Mix things up.
Is it worth starting a candle business?
A candle making business can be extremely profitable. Not only is there a low cost barrier to entry, but the candle making industry is expected to reach nearly $5 billion by 2026. There’s no shortage of customers buying candles they love.
What makes a high quality candle?
The best quality candles will have a wick that is the right size and construction for the candle. You can tell your candle has a good wick if it burns cleanly, evenly, and creates a pool of liquid wax all the way across the surface of the candle within 2 to 4 hours.
Can you sell candles on Etsy?
Etsy is a solid platform for new indie candle and soap businesses to get their feet wet with selling online. The ease of setup is hard to beat.