Support Services Professional Salaries
|Community Options Direct Support Professional salaries – 265 salaries reported||$13/hr|
|Csc Covansys Quality Professional salaries – 251 salaries reported||$83,069/yr|
|Csc Covansys Applications Designer Professional salaries – 233 salaries reported||$79,857/yr|
- 1 What are professional support services?
- 2 How much do you make as a direct support professional?
- 3 What is a DSP salary?
- 4 What are at least three skills personality traits work habits or interests of professionals in the professional support services pathway?
- 5 What is information support and services?
- 6 What are 3 careers in support services?
- 7 Which best ranks the education and training?
- 8 What are the advantages of seeking a career in professional support services?
- 9 How much do DSP make with Amazon?
- 10 Where do DSP get paid the most?
- 11 Do DSP wear scrubs?
- 12 How much does CNA pay?
- 13 What do you need to become a DSP?
- 14 What’s the difference between a PCA and a DSP?
What are professional support services?
The professional support services pathway includes occupations that assist people involved in education and training systems with personal and family needs, mental health assistance, educational goals, and career decision making.
How much do you make as a direct support professional?
The average direct support professional salary is $29,469 per year, or $14.17 per hour, in the United States. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $11,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $74,000.
What is a DSP salary?
The average wage of a direct support professional in the United States is $12.80 per hour, while the high end of the DSP pay range is only $15.31 per hour.
What are at least three skills personality traits work habits or interests of professionals in the professional support services pathway?
According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, the top 10 personal qualities employers seek are:
- Ability to work in a team.
- Written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Analytical/quantitative skills.
- Technical skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
What is information support and services?
The information support and services includes occupations related to information technology deployment, including implementing computer systems and software, database management, providing technical assistance, and managing information systems.
What are 3 careers in support services?
Examples of Support Services careers include:
- Pharmacy aides.
- Health educators.
- Dietetic technicians.
- Maintenance or electrical engineers.
- Cooks and servers.
- Patient representatives.
- And more.
Which best ranks the education and training?
The careers that involve teaching, training, professional support and administrative jobs are the best ranks the ‘Education and Training careers’ in order of highest to the lowest degree required.
What are the advantages of seeking a career in professional support services?
5 Pretty Decent Benefits of Starting Your Career in Customer
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
How much do DSP make with Amazon?
Average Amazon DSP Delivery Driver hourly pay in the United States is approximately $17.82, which is 10% above the national average. 5
Where do DSP get paid the most?
Highest paying cities for Direct Support Professionals in United States
- 245 salaries reported. $19.20. per hour.
- Brooklyn, NY. 387 salaries reported. $16.25. per hour.
- Portland, OR. 894 salaries reported. $15.90. per hour.
- Bronx, NY. 307 salaries reported. $15.73. per hour.
- Rochester, NY. 120 salaries reported. $14.67. per hour.
Do DSP wear scrubs?
DSP’s must wear scrubs and closed toe shoes while in client’s home at all times.
How much does CNA pay?
Certified nursing assistants in the United States make an average base salary of $15.35 per hour or $34,670 on an annual basis, although updated salary information for CNAs is frequently adjusted. CNAs also make an average of $4,500 in additional overtime compensation each year.
What do you need to become a DSP?
The most educational qualification to become a DSP is a graduation degree from any authorized university. The candidate should have an aggregate of 55% from any stream and any authorized university. The candidate should have a Graduate degree from any authorized university.
What’s the difference between a PCA and a DSP?
A PCA worker is someone who provides Personal Care Assistance, in home and in the community. A Direct Support Professional (DSP) is someone who provides one (or more) 245 D services in home and in the community.