In other languages forest
- Arabic: غَابَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: floresta.
- Chinese: 森林
- Croatian: šuma.
- Czech: les.
- Danish: skov.
- Dutch: bos.
- European Spanish: bosque grande.
- 1 What is the word forest in other languages?
- 2 How do you say survival in different languages?
- 3 How do you say forest in Elvish?
- 4 What name means forest?
- 5 What gender is forest in German?
- 6 What is Waldeinsamkeit?
- 7 What are the names of forests?
- 8 What’s a synonym for Survivor?
- 9 How do you say warrior in different languages?
- 10 How do you say strength in other languages?
- 11 What’s a better word for beautiful?
- 12 How do you call a girl beautiful in Greek?
- 13 What is French for beautiful girl?
What is the word forest in other languages?
Dutch: bos. European Spanish: bosque grande. Finnish: metsä French: forêt. German: Wald.
How do you say survival in different languages?
In other languages survival
- American English: survival /sərˈvaɪvəl/
- Arabic: بَقَاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: sobrevivência.
- Chinese: 幸存
- Croatian: opstanak.
- Czech: přežití
- Danish: overlevelse.
- Dutch: overleving.
How do you say forest in Elvish?
Eryn – Sindarin word for ‘Wood’ or ‘Forest’.
What name means forest?
33. Keithia: Keithia – a beautiful name for a much-cherished baby! It is an English name that means ‘forest or wood’.
What gender is forest in German?
The gender of Wald is masculine.
What is Waldeinsamkeit?
The universal language of nature “Waldeinsamkeit” is a German word without a direct English translation. It can best be translated to “ the feeling of being alone in the woods.” The word is a combination of “wald” meaning forest, and “einsamkeit” meaning loneliness or solitude.
What are the names of forests?
Top 10 Forests of India That Every Nature Lover Must Visit at
- Sundarbans, West Bengal.
- Gir forest, Gujarat.
- Sacred Grove, Khasi Hills, Meghalaya.
- Namdapha National Park, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand.
- Bandipur National Park, Karnataka.
- Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, Tamil Nadu.
What’s a synonym for Survivor?
In this page you can discover 20 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for survivor, like: one still living, one spared, survivors, one left behind, descendant, posterity, one who has escaped, relict, soldier, heir and rescuer.
How do you say warrior in different languages?
In other languages warrior
- American English: warrior /ˈwɒriər/
- Brazilian Portuguese: guerreiro.
- Chinese: 武士
- European Spanish: guerrero.
- French: guerrier.
- German: Krieger.
- Italian: guerriero.
- Japanese: 戦士
How do you say strength in other languages?
In other languages strength
- American English: strength /sˈtrɛŋθ, sˈtrɛŋkθ/
- Arabic: قُوَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: força.
- Chinese: 实力
- Croatian: snaga.
- Czech: síla.
- Danish: styrke.
- Dutch: kracht.
What’s a better word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting
How do you call a girl beautiful in Greek?
Greek Translation. όμορφο κορίτσι ómorfo korítsi. More Greek words for beautiful girl. όμορφη κοπέλα
What is French for beautiful girl?
the beautiful girl (pretty girl; doll; manequin) la jolie fille; le mannequin. jolie fille [la ~] noun.