Extra virgin olive oil should be drizzled over the chicken breasts and rubbed into the breasts. Liberally season the dish with coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the chicken breasts on a hot grill until they are cooked through. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until they readily release from the grate, depending on how large they are.
Parts and pieces: meaty chicken chunks in a savory sauce (bone-in breast halves,thighs,and drumsticks)
How to make Juicy, flavorful grilled chicken breast?
- Make the marinade by mixing all of the ingredients together. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients
- set aside.
- Preparing the brine is important. Stir until all of the salt is dissolved in a big (gallon-sized) ziptop bag.
- Pound the chicken to a thin consistency.
- Prepare the marinade for the chicken.
- Start by preparing the grill.
- Grill the chicken over direct heat
- grill the chicken over indirect heat
- Grill the chicken over high heat.
- Allow the chicken to rest.