Using a knife, cut the dough in two.
How do you make homemade noodles?
- Half of the mixed fruit should be finely chopped.
- Combine the brown sugar, apple, nuttelex, lemon juice, cinnamon, and the remaining mixed fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave aside overnight, stirring regularly, to allow the flavors to blend.
- Transfer the fruit mixture to a fine strainer set over a bowl and press down on it to remove any remaining liquid.
How long to cook homemade noodles?
- Toss together the chicken and the white spring onion (a bulbous onion with a long portion of white that wraps around the stem) in a large mixing bowl until the chicken is bite-sized.
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat until shimmering, then add the chicken and white spring onion. Fry till they become a different color.
- Lightly boil the katsuo dashi, sugar, mirin, and soy sauce in a saucepan until the sugar is dissolved.
How to make homemade snickerdoodles from scratch?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing basin, cream together the butter and sugar for about 4-5 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl until just mixed.
- In a small mixing dish, combine the sugar and the cinnamon.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes if you have the time.