- Samyang Korean Fire Noodles: How to Prepare Them Bring 2 to 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Place the noodles in a pot of boiling water for 3 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked to your specifications.
- Once the noodles are done, drain the water from the pot.
- Leave 3 to 4 tablespoons of water in the pot while you’re cooking.
- Pour the spice from the red packet over the noodles that are still cooking.
- It has the potential to be incredibly hot, so proceed with caution!
How to make Yang Chun noodles?
If you want to create excellent Yang Chun noodles, you will need fine and thin noodles, which can be either fresh or dried (Chinese fine dry noodles). Lard is a key element in the preparation of traditional Chinese Yang Chun noodle.